Keeping You Safe
ICHF Events has been awarded the We’re Good To Go industry standard from Visit England. Confirming the show is adhering to the governments covid-19 guidance. This means that:
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a safe and social distance within the show.
- Additional staff will be onsite to monitor visitors numbers.
- Our team will be briefed and trained in our Covid prevention procedures.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the show, the location for
these station will be visible on the floorplan. We request you use them when you
enter the show and throughout your day.
- Face masks will be optional. We recommend that you bring your own, although we will have a limited number for sale on-site.
- We advise visitors to use card payments where possible to avoid the handling of
- There will be increased regular cleaning throughout the show, including the catering areas, toilets and high touch points.
- If possible, please download tickets for the event to your smart phone.
- We ask that if you or any accompanying persons are showing any symptoms of
Covid-19 that you do not attend the show.
When readying to attend our EXETER show we ask that:
All attendees must be prepared to show proof of either:
a) having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending
b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, within 48 hours of the event.
We will accept various forms of proof of vaccination and a negative test result.
For vaccinations this includes:
– the NHS app
– the vaccination record card
For the Lateral Flow test result, this includes:
– an email or text confirming your result
If you’re unable to provide the above forms of Covid status then we will take your temperature on arrival.
We will not ask for evidence from anyone under 18.