Friday 4th November – Origami
- Origami papercraft art
- Join paper artist Wei You, author of ‘Origami and Kirigami for the Home’ at one of our Make & Take sessions and learn the art of origami. Wei will be showing you how to create paper strip decorations and a Hokobu Crane Holder, perfect for the festive season!
- Friday 4th November – 10.30am-11.30am, 12-1pm, 2-3pm and 4-5pm
Saturday 5th November – Crochet
- Crochet your own mini Squidgy Heart
- Join Gurinder Kaur Hatchard, author of ‘Head to Toe Crochet’ at one of our Make & Take sessions and crochet some gorgeously squidgy hearts which can be made into earrings, a necklace or a Christmas decoration. This session is perfect for beginners, so get yourself ready for the festive season and try your hand at a new craft.
- Saturday 5th November – 10.30am-11.30am, 12-1pm, 2-3pm and 4-5pm
No advanced bookings, please book on stand at the show.