Add a little woodland scene into your home with a beautiful shroom dome. In this 2-hour workshop you will be using Quick Cure Clay to sculpt your own unique piece of magic and release your inner artist.
In this workshop you will:
· Sculpt your own shroom with Alex’s guidance
· Paint your shroom using acrylics.
· Hot glue the shroom to a wooden base
· Glue organic materials and moss around the base of the shroom
· Finish off by placing a glass dome over your finished piece.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age due to the heat of the clay and hot glue. Adult supervision is required.
Open to ALL abilities; however if you have an upper limb disability, please let us know at time of booking and Alex can adapt the workshop for you.
Meet the Tutor
Alex is a mixed media clay artist who creates whimsical, colourful, dark imaginative sculptures. She uses clay, paint, paper and found objects to craft sculptures and wall pieces, these can be playful, quirky and charming or dark and brooding.